At Meadows Bank we understand the unique financing needs of Community Associations. We work with Property Managers and Association Boards to craft customized financing options with competitive rates and nationwide HOA lending expertise.
Association Loans are a great alternative to increasing assessments, passing large special assessments or depleting reserve funds.
We specialize in loans to:
- Homeowners Associations
- Condominium/Townhome Associations
- High-rise Buildings
- Vacation Properties
Every Community Association loan that Meadows Bank provides is uniquely customized to fit the needs of the communities we lend to.
Some of the more common examples of Community Association Loans are listed below:
Capital maintenance, repairs and upgrades-some common examples include:
- Roof replacement
- Plumbing, Air conditioning or Boilers
- Capital improvements unique to your community
Finance the purchase or construction of :
- Clubhouses/recreational facilities
- underlying land leases
- adjacent land
- Finance destructive testing, expert witnesses and/or attorney fees that can arise as a result of construction defect litigation lawsuits
- First lien financing for insurance policy premiums
- Refinance existing loans
We also offer a full range of deposit products tailored to meet the specialized needs of Community Associations.
If you have any further questions or would like to get started on a loan application, please contact Julie Brutch at 702-471-2037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.